Thursday, August 30, 2007

How can I thank you?

Once in a lifetime, a person is lucky enough to come across friends who can communicate on the same level, able to share their innermost thoughts, respect and care for each other without any motive – or simply put, just love her the way she is. For sisters in the BYJ family, we are in that very blessed and elite group.

Throughout my Bae journey in the past 2 years, I have so many dear sisters I have to thank for their kindness and love. First, thank you princess bb for welcoming me into the BYJ family and allowing me to be my crazy-self in your warm wonderful blog. Second, to my precious camille who first extended your friendship to me and are always here for me no matter what silly things I’ve done; and third, to my dearest heippieh who selflessly share your virtual 'real estate' with me in your ever-intellectual blog and are like a pillar there to support me in all my endeavours.

Hehe of course, my daily life won’t be complete without being 'bombarded' by all my partners-in-drool, the forever young & baeutiful group of ‘Ocean-Nine’ : chief, chinggu, jill, yuko, mika, maha, camille and h. You ladies make me laugh, make me cry, make me drool, make me sweat! You worry when I am missing in action, you smile when I talk too much. (And chinggu, may I sneak in?) you’ll let me jump queue in front of you when we line up to see His Royal Handsomeness, right??

And thanks to my dear sisters vegas, byjglobal, gosijo, liezle, mariko, mymy for being so kind and sweet always. Thanks to all the blogger sisters, you are the pioneers who inspire so many to follow your footsteps. Especially to yokee, who has enough faith in me and actually created a blog for me last year (boy, talk about slow, right yokee?)

Lastly, I don’t think I have the urge to start this blog without meeting the wonderful Japanese sisters – my dearest cloudnine, kiyomi, mymy, mariko, tomato, baba, moichan, collienet, milkyWay, tamatama, chonkotanko and many more. Thanks for your hospitality and for making me feel so special
.





In the past 2 years, I feel like I am in a beautiful dream that is filled with wonderful love and warmth. How can I thank you for this wonderful blessing in knowing a truly remarkable and noble human being, Bae Yong Joon, whose ideal and sincerity unites so many pure hearts from all around the world. I hope I can capture this amazing time in my life and keep this as a beautiful memory with all of you in it.

saranghaeyo ...... jaime

14 comments:

Toujours_BYJ said...

My dear Jaime

It's an honor for me to be the first one to write a comment here.
Congratulations my dear chinggu, I'm so happy that finally you decide to blog, we always enjoy reading your article.
camille

jaime said...

hi my dear camille, welcome to my humble home. I'm still trying to find my way here. always thank you for your encouragement.
love .... jaime

Anonymous said...

Hiiiii Jaime!!! I'm so proud of you -- you did it!! (And you know that I know how THAT feels, haha!)

Your blog is so warm and inviting, I love HRH's pics and the music you chose, it's all so beautiful, just as you are...

Yes, isn't it AMAZING to be part of this incredible Family of sisters who have grown to know and love each other simply because we couldn't help ourselves from knowing and loving one oh-so-special Korean man??

Thanks for giving us another place to gather together to laugh and cry and drooooool and love. How wonderful!!

I will check back here often....

much love and admiration,
coco (aka "chief", haha)

bbmag said...

wow! a special mention in your blog! thank you thank you! believe me, it's all our gain that you've decided to 'surface', you with your wonderful sense of humour and sense of aesthetics. so, thank you for you!

p.s. actually, am really kindda touched that you've given me a special mention.

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweetest Jaime!!

I kept lingering here... I love the cozy, warm, and relaxing ambience here!! The beautiful HRH's pictures, the music, the colors... most of all, it's full of "Jaime's Style"!! just like coco said, I'm so proud of you too!!

I'll come back as often as I can!

much much love,
Jill

jaime said...

hehe chief, I hope you will laugh more than cry here. know why? cos I can't hand over a kleenex to you over the net ;)

oh bb, please get used to it. I think I'll be mentioning your name many times still. as you know, I can never thank you enough :)

my sweet jillie, thank you for finding it cozy here. but please don't get too comfy yet, u know me, i might get naughty sometimes and give u a surprise :)

Anonymous said...

Hi again Chinggu,
I really love this blog. Very HOMEY & WARM. SO much like you. And we should be the one thanking you for coming into our lives through HRH. Keep blogging & we will be supporting you in every endeavor that you get yourself into.
P.S. Guess we have to re-negotiate when that time comes if I will allow you to be in front of me when we are in queue for HRH. See, I believe that you mentioned b4 that queuing via alphabetical order is a good idea since your surname starts with a Z? Hahhahahah!
Love you,
Judy

Anonymous said...

dear jaime,

congratulations on start of your blog!!

i will stop by often to enjoy your writing!!
Aja, fighting!!!

love
tomato

jaime said...

chinggu,

I'll clean your house for a month if you let me cut in front of you. hehe of course, I can't guarantee I won't break anything! :)

jaime said...

dear tomato-san,

thank you so much for coming out to see me in Tokyo. I really enjoyed the dinner and your company. Appreciate your kind words and your translation efforts.

love ... jaime

jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanx Chinggu & I've read all your replies. You're much, much better-ER & best-TEST than ever before!!!No doubt that you are having a blast with your latest baby.

For the cleaning job, can you also chip in as a peace negotiator for my two tweeners too? Hahahaahhahaha!

Take care & hugzx2.

Love lots,
Judy

Anonymous said...

Dear Jaime,

Omo Omo!! this is what you have planned for the next project! I know you are a great writer and bb had always suggested you to start your own blog and FINALLY YOU DID IT! " Omedetou Gozaimasu!"

I found your blog very classy like its owner, and how nice your blog and HRH share the birthday!

We, Japanese family, are also honored to be mentioned as a force to encourage you to start this. We all loved you and miss you.

Following his birthday, Aug. 30 is also our special day and your writings reminded me of those dreamy days of two years ago, when I first became conscious of being a bae family, my very first step to meet Yon-tomo(friend) and since then my horizon has been broadened
thanks to him.

I've already put this blog into my favorites. Fighting, Jaime!!

cloud nine

jaime said...

my dear cloudnine,

thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like my blog. hahaha to be honest, this is really not in my plan at all even a week ago! I guess I need somebody gives me a kick like YJ's birthday to get things moving! And then, having a home to put my fabulous Japan report is a major motivation!

I know you had a wonderful celebration on YJ's birthday. How's your gathering w/ the ladies in 'April Snow & now'? I wish I was there to join you. Miss you all very much!

love .. .. jaime