Monday, September 5, 2011

Dream High Event - II

Hi sisters .... let's continue with cloudnine's account of the event, shall we? She asked us to acknowledge Kei-san, who delivers Yon-sama mail almost daily. Her account is based on Kei-san's mail of Sep. 4 extra edition and of Sep. 5. Thanks cloudnine and Kei-san.

Next session was ‘Lucky Draw’

Yong Joon offered the pair of glasses he used in the drama, autographed.
JYP offered his favorite headphone with his autogaraph. I happened to be sitting close to a lady who won the glasses, so I asked her to show me the glasses.

Then two gentlemen left the stage and the talk show by the students began.
Among the NG scenes we watched, there was a scene in which Suzy’s nose was running. Su Hyun who was sitting next to Suzy was twittering “Aigo, aigo” He was so cute.

‘My best scene’ picked by each of them was introduced one by one. Both Tae Gyon and Woo Yong picked their first appearances in the drama, action scene of Tae Gyon and Woo Yong’s speaking English scene. Su Hyun picked his crying scene. (Sorry I don’t remember which one Suzy picked.)

There was also ‘Lucky Draw’ by those young cast.
Suzy offered her favorite ear rings, Su Hyun a pair of shoes he wore in the drama and Kirin Art School uniforms were offered by Tae Gyon and Woo Yong.

The event was coming to an end.

In closing the cast and audience together sang ‘Dream High’ theme song. Then on the screens Yong Joon and JYP who were watching the arena from backstage appeared. They came out of the dressing room and headed to the stage led by Mr. Shin who was holding a flashlight. Both of them looked very cool. By this time audience got very excited.


They were welcomed by the students.
Everyone made a farewell speech and Yong Joon was the last speaker.
He said “Thank you everyone for watching us for a long time . Next time we will do our best in the production of Dream High 2. I thank very much cast and staff for giving their best.”

Finally with Yong Joon’s call of ‘Se no – here we go’ we all shouted ‘Dream High!’

Thanks to all Japanese and Korean sisters for sharing the pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much Chinggu and Cloudnine and all JPN sisters for giving us a very clear glimpse of what happened last Sunday.

Love,
Judy

Yudi said...

Dear Jaime,

Many thanks to cloudnine, keisan and yourself for sharing. I am really enjoy reading it. And I am so glad to see a healthy YJ like that.

Yudi

Anonymous said...

Dear Jamie,

I laughed aloud when I read "BYJ fans today seemed to shout out louder than usual so that they won’t be defeated in spirits by young K-pop fans."

There is one more part I smiled, That is "I’m sure all of us were moved with YJ's words, but also felt that his Japanese was not as good as before." We know that we can't blame him for that coz it's a big challenge to learn language since after being enough old.

You know, maybe I was a rare sister who gave up learning Korean at the first stage even though I became YJ's big fan. I'd been struggling learnig my 2nd language English for some decades,and still I am, the thind one? No way.

Actually I feel worried when he speaks Japanese. I'd rather like to him speak Korean though don't underdtand.
Recently I realised that the Korean language sounded really nice to my ears after all those Korean dramas.

Thanks sharing and sorry that I wrote too much.

Love Yoko

Anonymous said...

hi jaime

it feels great to be able to see the latest pix of our dear BYJ. still looks as good as ever . . . love, love, love his hair . . . the cut suits him so much and at some angles, remind me of frank shin, don't you think so?

thanks for bringing us the latest

cheers
alcy

jaime said...

hi hi chinggu,

sorry for the late reply. yes, we are very thankful yo cloudnine for her effort. please take care!

love ,,. jaime

jaime said...

hi hi yudi,

thanks for dropping by for a comment

love ,,, jaime

jaime said...

hi yoko san,

I couldn;t agree more. I have motivation to learn Japanese but I find myself increasingly difficult to remember new things. I find what I learned in class is not the same as what average Japanese speak on the street. I think age and immersion has a lot to do with learning a language. Hehe so Yonsama is forgiven :)

please take care!.... jaime

jaime said...

hi hi alcy,

sorry for the late reply. Yes, I love his new hair style too, he looks forever young :)

please take care ...... jaime

LIliya said...

hi Jaime =)
Thank you for such interesting post!