Thursday, January 13, 2011

Get well soon


Hi hi sisters ..... I think most of us are worried sick right now knowing that Yong Joon is in the hospital again. Apparently he was taken to the hosiptal by ambulance on the 4th due to pain caused from his previous neck injuries. I must admit that this has taken me by surprise. Even though I have not been blogging as frequent lately, I still pay close attention to what our handsome prince is up to @@ Of course that includes watching Director Jeong flexing his fingers muscles on the baby grand :)


As his fan family, besides supporting him and wishing him the best, my mind just crowds over by worries ..... How long has he been suffering from this pain? (since TWSSG, THAT LONG!) What is the extent of his injuries? What length did he go and hide so as not to cause us worry about his health? Gosh, I am so ashamed of myself that lately in my heart I was quietly wondering where Yong Joon is heading??

Little do I realize that our Yong Joon has carved out many opportunities in the last few years for us to see him (in events, drama, book and documentary) despite his ongoing health concerns! He always wants to reveal his best side to his family and never wants us to worry about him. Yong Joon, thank you for being so kind and considerate, now please take good care of yourself and don't come out until you're 100% recovered, ok :)

8 comments:

Yudi said...

Dear Jaime,

My heart is broken at the news and i am really worried about his situation. In a very bad mood the whole day. Pray for his fully recovery.

Get well soon, dear yongjoon ssi.

Yudi

jaime said...

Dear yudi,

I feel the same way, my heart aches when I learned about the news. Yes, let's pray for this wonderful man so he can be healthy again to do his good deeds to other people. Please take care in the cold.

love .... jaime

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime

I first learnt about the news last night when my hubby saw it on channelnewsasia online. I'm very sad that the problem has always been there but we don't know about it while our dear man wants to appear strong for us. My heart aches so so bad . . .

Hope you are doing fine, dear.

alcy

jaime said...

Hi alcy,

Nice to hear from you. I feel the same way, he endured his pain when he was waving and smiling to us. I hope he takes care of his health before thinking about others. Hope everything is fine with you too :)

love .. jaime

Anonymous said...

Hi Chinggu!

So happy to see you blogging again and though you were a bit absent, you still have time to see and update what's in or out on YJ. yes, this is truly a very gruesome news for the start of 2011, right?

But accdg. to the latest updates from suehan's blog, he's been responding well to the treatments and will await further developments if he should undergo surgery. Lets' just keep the vigil of prayers that he'll pull this through ASAP.

Take care my dear and we love you so much!

Love, Judy

regie said...

dear jaime,

I admire him of hiding and holding his pain while he is smiling and attending events after events, not to make his family worry about him. But I agree with you Jaime,he really needs to think about his health first before thinking about others. Let's just pray for his treatments and health.

You too dear Jaime, take care yourself.

love and peace,
regie

jaime said...

hi hi chinggu,

Sorry for being absent, just have too many things to sort out. EVen though we do not personally know Yong Joon, but I think his health is always a cause of our concern. His positive response to the treatment is good news to us :)

Please take care chinggu!
love ... jaime

jaime said...

Dear regie,

so nice to hear from you. How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you in this new year. Please take care!

love ... jaime