Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yonsama's Message


Hi Hi .... I read a lot of sisters are very touched and even cried after reading Yong Joon's message before he left Japan. I think for sisters who've attended the Osaka Event, this is especially bittersweet for us. This sensitive man really understands how his family feels without us even exchanging any words. He can sense our disappointment of not seeing and hearing him enough (I know it's not his style to leave a message lightly), but he cares enough to leave us some comforting words before he departs to the States again.

He even mentioned CANADA! Now I wonder if there was a smart Canadian sister holding up a CANADA sign instead of this dumb one here who just sat in the arena pouting :( Oh my dear HRH, you win my heart all over again!


Hehe, thanks princess for your quick translation despite your busy schedule. I know you don't mind me post it again here :)
original in korean: BYJ / KOB
translated into chinese: chogun / loveyongjoon
translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

Hello everyone, I'm Bae Yong Joon.

Without me realising it, I've already been in Japan for ten days. Now, all my planned schedule for Japan has been completed, and I will be leaving Japan today. After the public activities ended, I went to visit a few places in Japan, and I managed to enjoy some wonderfully relaxing times which I had not been able to enjoy for a long time now. Now that I will be leaving soon, the good times that I had had with the family during this visit flashed through my mind again and again.

From the moment I stepped out of the airport that first day (of my visit), the family's passionate screams and warm eyes captured my heart so intensely, so much so that perhaps I will never forget them in this lifetime. It was certainly not an easy thing to do for me to walk out of the airport whilst leaving the family behind, the family who had waited for a few days in the airport. I would like to take this opportunity to express the gratitude that I was not able to show you at that time.

On the day of the event, I had wanted to show you more of my gratitude, but I ended up receiving even more love from the family.

In the huge stadium at Kyocera Dome Osaka, as I was looking at each and every face of the family, the family who had filled up every single seat in the stadium, it was then that I realised how blessed I really am. In that instant, I was wondering how I could ever repay such love; words failed me, I could not utter a word. My family, can you understand these feelings of mine?

When I was going around the stadium and was able to get closer to the family, I then understood that even without words, I could express my feelings with my eyes, and I could understand what the family was feeling through their eyes. To the family who have given me so much to thank for, so much to feel moved and touched for, I really thank you.

I also know that in order to attend this event, many families had travelled from places afar to come here, from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the United States, Canada and other places. Have you all gotten safely back to your home? Although you have all travelled far to come here, I was not able to greet you. I feel that I was not able to even speak with all of you, I only hope that you will not feel unhappy that I only used words (in this form) to say 'hello' to everyone.

Although my schedule was very hectic with interviews and other broadcast programs, although it was tiring, I had also gained strength from the very thought that I was able to go closer to the family through this activity.

I feel truly blessed to be able to see all of you who have shown so much care and love to TWSSG directly. And to be able to participate in Hide Nakata's charity event, to partake in such a meaningful event with the rest of the world is also something that means a great deal to me.

I wish to express my deepest gratitude to the family who have walked alongside me every single step of the way with such sincerity.

I hope that everyone will be healthy and live happily.

Sarang hamnida (I love you).

Bae Yong Joon

No comments: