Hi Hi my dear sisters ...... I am never big on occasions - birthdays, anniversaries. It may sound corny, but I really think if you are happy, then everyday is a celebration. Hehe having said that, I can't keep quiet about my birthday today as this is my very first birthday in Japan, a country which I love dearly.
I read this list recently sent from Coco which I like to share with you. I have edited some of it :
1. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement : My purpose today is to __________. I am thankful for ______________.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life.
3. Take a 30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile and say ‘Hi’ to people you meet.
4. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water.
6. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
8. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
9. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
10. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
11. What other people think of you, who cares?
12. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
13. GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
14. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be amazed how truly blessed you are.
15. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements : Today I accomplished _________. I am thankful for __________.
Hehe, you wouldn't think I will leave without adding my own 2 cents worth, do you?
16. My daily dose of Bae supplements has kept my spirit young and healthy more than all the vitamins, calcium, glucosamines all combined.
17. My knowing Yong Joon has opened up my eyes to see a more beautiful, harmonious and hopeful world.
18. My admiration for Yong Joon has driven my rusty brain to think, learn, be passionate and try my best.
19. Hehe, my obsession with Yong Joon has flourished my life with the warmth, love and laughter from my dear Bae sisters (and also gained one major rival 'my chinggu' whom will not give up her fight with me over HRH until all our hair is pulled out!)
Thank you Yong Joon and my dear sisters for entering my life. Thank you my family and TO friends for always loving me unconditionally. May we all live with the purity of a child, courage of an adolescent, the charm of an adult and the wisdom of the aged. Have a great weekend!