Saturday, November 29, 2008

You're my everything

Hi Hi sisters ..... pardon me that I have become the 'queen of repost' this past week. Just don't want to miss this piece of 'gift' music specially prepared from our prince to his family for year end 2008. Thanks cloudnine for translating the touching lyrics and bb for posting it.

On BYJ - precious moments

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

Precious you...Can you hear me?
My love to you, you may not be aware of.
I am always grateful for your smile,
watching and taking care of immature me.
I love every part of you.
Keep this in mind.

Though we are far apart, my mind is always with you.
This love, can’t be expressed with words,
it’s something I treasure.
This beautiful encounter, arranged by the heaven.
Our love will last forever, so please don’t worry.

When I am in pain of parting, your smile heals a weary day of mine.
Tears you shed, times you have suffered, I’ll protect you from now.
This love can’t be expressed with words, it’s something I treasure.
This beautiful encounter, arranged by the heaven.
Our love will last forever, So please don’t worry.

When it’s time to part and it hurts me, my love will never die
I will treasure, I’ll make it to love you forever,
I will promise.
The thing that supports me is the precious memory we have made together.
When I’m in pain,
I can get over (it), so please don’t worry.

The beautiful love, arranged by the heaven,
will last forever...
Precious you...

Please click here for the KOB MV posted by tomato99byj on youtube, it's so heartwarming :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jaime and Bae Sisters:
I have gone through all your series on Photographic Art, Manet, and Fairies. You have enough to put into a book. Perhaps you can consider rewriting them formally, being fastidious with your references and copyright, and publish them all into a book. We will be happy to buy and own a copy.
Congratulations for an artistic job well done.
Sarang hamnida,
josephine pasricha

jaime said...

Dear Josephine,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you always for your kind advice. These series are written out of the pure admiration for BYJ, as he is a great inspiration. I would not even dare to dream of publishing a book for selling purposes as my art knowledge and writing are not good enough (thank you for your encouragement), but it is my wish to make a beautiful scrap book out of it someday (hehe, with all the bells and whistles :). This will be a beautiful reminder of you precious sisters and BYJ. Thank you so much for your supportive words always. Please take care!

love .. jaime