Monday, November 10, 2008

Natural Beauty


Hi Hi sisters .... hope you had a great weekend. Despite of the rainy and chilly weather in Tokyo, we felt warm and cheerful in Bae world this weekend. The 3 Joonsfamily sisters - Jessica, Jos and Kelly (and we miss the 4th one a lot. Hehe, you know who you are :) have brought their smiles and friendship to us. I am supposed to post our retracing of YJ's footsteps to Kamakura tonight but Blogger has been giving me so much troubles. So I have no choice but to post these wonderful artworks which have a very soothing and calming effect on me (otherwise you'll hear about a volcanic explosion in Tokyo tonight!) I'll try again tomorrow, please enjoy :

from cafe.daum.net/byjgallery by s.sara




from Quilt by jill4byj (thanks dear sweet jillie :)

No comments: