Monday, November 12, 2007

2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth .....

I am going through my picture folder and notice a very interesting picture. This was during the Image Vol I exhibition in Seoul. Hehe, there are 5 men here all with 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth, (haha, please don't call me mean), but how the heck can someone (and you know who) be so outstandingly much much much much more handome than the others??


But then again, this is the same question that has been bothering me always : how can billions of people in the world manage to look all different with just 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth and eyeglasses? Hehe, enough nonsense from me. Now, please sit back and enjoy our HRH :





Different topic :
Remember this picture that bb posted a long time ago? Every morning when Yong Joon came out of the hotel heading for the filming site in Jeju, this was the side exit he used - bb said they called it the 'Royal Path'. We all loved how hearty our King laughed with the tall young man behind him.

At the time, we thought since he also has such a bright smile, he was Yong Joon's stunt double. Now when Chongryong (green dragon) was revealed to be a tall good- looking young man, you think this young man behind Yong Joon is actually Chongryong?

His real name is Philip Lee. Like E Ji Ah, he studied in the States and graduated from George Washington University 3 years ago. He is born in 1981 and is standing at 1.88 m, quite tall, eh?

8 comments:

vegasbyj said...

Philip Lee is sure a "tall drink of water". All legs!

Thanks for the early morning wake me up photos. It's always nice to see the older photos and enjoy HRH in all his glory.

I like the calendar too. I can't wait to get mine too - waiting for the official one(s).

Hope you are feeling better!
Stay in good health and take care!!

gosijo said...

Hi Jaime,

Strange how the same thought occured to me about the actor who plays Chongryong possibly being the Jeju mystery man!

jaime said...

hi hi dear vegas,

I know, I never knew Korean men are so tall. Thanks for telling me about the screencaps, I'll email u later.

love ... jaime

jaime said...

my dear gosijo,

u thought about it too, eh? I like their bright smile so much :)

love ... jaime

MYMY said...

hi hi jaime onni? so u think thats really philip?
me? i think so...
but there's this stunt man's profile that came out right?
shrugs....
thanks for the post! :)
take care, mymy

Anonymous said...

"2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth" -- isn't that what Min-hyung said to Yujin when she kept staring at his amazing beauty??

Your title made me chuckle....

He is so much more magnificent than all the rest!

love,
coco

jaime said...

hi dear mymy,

I like the wide smile of both men, wonder what they were saying??

love .. jaime

jaime said...

hi chief,

oh yeah! Now you reminded me of what MinHyung said! Ha, it didn't even strikes me. oh boy oh boy, those 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth are national treasures!

love ... jaime