Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cuddlelicious Damdeok - 5

Jumoochi : Hey pretty boy, the girl is mine!

Damdeok : Says who? You stamp your name on her??
Jumoochi : Yay! I saw her first!
Damdeok : Yeah? But she likes me first!

Sujini : Chill out guys, chill! Baeha, I really like you because you are so darn handsome ~@@~


Sujini : But Jumoochi, I also like you because I can use the top of your hair to scrub my horse.

Sujini : Looks like you guys have no choice but to fight it out. I'll be the judge, ok?

So, the battle of the beauty and the beast begins :




Damdeok : Wowowo! Check out that beauty! How’s the handling?

Jumoochi : Yay? You mean my axe! You’ve got sharp eyes, my man! This baby can swing from 0 to 60 in 8.2 seconds. See?
Damdeok : Wah, way cool! Where’d you get it?

Jumoochi : Good taste, pal. C’mon, I’ll take you there. By the way, my name is Jumoochi, call me moochi for short. And you?

Damdeok : Damdeok, just call me deokie. Hey, you remember why we fight??
Jumoochi : Urrrrrr …… not really, do you?
Damdeok : Nope!


The birth of a beautiful friendship .....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime,
Absolutely priceless -- every single time!! "use the top of your hair to scrub my horse" -- ROFLMAO. Thanks as usual -- great job!

Toujours_BYJ said...

Jaime, Jaime, it's soooo funny and our HRH is really cute in this scene with Jumoochi.

vegasbyj said...

ROFLMAO!
ROFLMAO!
That was my morning exercise - both for the body and the soul.

Jaime - you have done it once again! BRAVO!! BRAVO!! I do love that scene between Jumuchi and DD. They were so cute!
But I love your interpretation of the scene even better!

Thanks for a great start to Monday.

(ps: got hubby started on TWSSG. He's liking it too. He's familiar with BYJ since he watched First Love.)

Anonymous said...

haha, the last photo is perfect :p
rthanks jaime-onni
mymy

gosijo said...

Just when I think we've put you under too much pressure to follow up on your humouristic creations, you come up with yet another winner!

Can't wait for the next one! NO PRESSURE, THOUGH!!!

jaime said...

hi byjforever,

Glad you enjoy it! Please stay healthy in this flu season!

love .. jaime

jaime said...

hi my dear camille,

glad you are laughing, your 'October Love Story' makes us laugh so hard! Looks like I am catching that bug too, am shivering :(

love ... jaime

jaime said...

hi hi vegas,

so hubby likes TWSSG too? This drama seems to attract a lot of new fans, don't u think? Young ones, old ones and MALE audience! My son is already a big fan, now even my hubby said he will give a try when he finds time. I guess a lot of guys like the war scenes and compter graphics.

Keep enjoying the drama!

love .. jaime

jaime said...

hi hi mymy,

hehe, poor sujini, right? the 2 guuys left her to look at some boy's toys! Please take care of yourself, ok?

love ... jaime

jaime said...

hi my dear gosijo,

hehe, no pressure at all. glad you like it. In fact, I think blogging really takes my mind off my worries. Just feel bad that I don't have time to research and write about art subjects anymore. Can't wait to resume doing that next year :)

love ... jaime

Anonymous said...

Hi Chinggu!

Hahahhahaha! You're at IT again! I love, love the Battle between the Beauty & the Beast scenes, hahahhahaha!

Keep this up though we know how buzzzzzzzy you'll be this coming weeks(okay, to quote gosijo-NO PRESSURES,hehehheh). You have been bringing so much joy & smiles all day long for all of us.

Take care & remember how much we all love you!

Judy

jaime said...

hi chinggu,

glad u like it. that damdeok is so beautiful, eh? Love his every expression while talking to jumoochi. I know they are up to no good, but too bad I have no idea what it's about? :)

love ... jaime