Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anticipating....


Hi hi sisters ...... I am so so sorry for making you worried, thank you so muchfor your concerns. Yes, I'm still alive and well, just very busy doing just about err ..... nothing, and everything :) I did manage to sneak in 1 episode of 'Have We Really Loved' each night before I fell asleep. But my dear sisters, let me forewarn you : if you are depressed about not hearing from Yong Joon already, please please do NOT watch HWRL. It will ache your heart even more so watching the pain that Jaeho had to suffer. Then the rest of the night, you will be staring at the ceiling wondering what life is all about and how vulnerable human beings are, sob sob!

Ok ok, enough of my self-pity session. Big and happy day tomorrow! You know what it is, right? The 'mystery' filming of that ending scene in the final episode of WS Anime! I know my lucky Japanese sister Happychan is on her way to Seoul already, lucky lucky her, get to see the handsome prince in person tomorrow :)




Well, even though it's supposed to be a mystery, we sort of know that filming will take place at the Suncruise Resort, outside of Seoul. And JunSang and Yujin will have a wedding ceremony on the luxury liner. Hehe, that liner looks like it's sitting on the top of the hill, like Noah's Ark?!


Just wondering what our handsome prince is thinking tonight? Is he excited since he will be filming before 1200 of his 'family'? This will be like a mini fan meeting, I hope they will release some pictures of how he looks tomorrow. Anticipating :)

6 comments:

yudi said...

Dear Jaime,

I am glad to see your new post (but please do not feel obliged to update often, please do it at your own pace). I didn’t know there will be 1200 family members there, such a big group, lucky ones. Hope they will have some mercy on us who could not come on the scene and release some pictures. I am expecting...

yudi

Yee said...

Hi lady,

Please give me your email address.
Send it to me -zeegwak@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Y.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chinggu!

Thanx for updating us on your condition. I was about to e-mail you coz I was so worried that you haven't been posting on both your blogs for more than 2 weeks. Thank goodness you are okay.

HWRL is sooooooooooo heartbreaking. When I watched the drama, I almost didn't finished it coz of the constant suffering of both the leads. I remember that I cried so much(as much as I did when Princess Diana died) and when hubby saw me, he asked,"Did Princess Di died again?" That was how much tears I shed.

Lucky Baesister Happychan. Hope she does see YJ and wish we can all do too!

Take care and hugzx2.

Judy

jaime said...

hi dear yudi,

as you may know by now that the filming ended in not a too happy mood. Hope the Japanese sisters and Yong joon will be fine.

love ... jaime

jaime said...

hi yee ... juz sent u an email

love ... jaime

jaime said...

hi hi chinggu,

sorry for making u worry, i am fine, thanks. i like princess diana too, how sad that she died so early! please take care, ok?

love ... jaime