Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bb cream


Hi dear sisters ..... have been quite busy this past few days with the long weekend holidays plus a visit from an overseas sister. She is our Yee's sister Khin from LA. Remember cloudnine and I went to Korean town last Thursday? (oops I meant for the princess : it translates to with someone to somewhere sometime ago :) Hehe, we went again today with Olivia and Khin to get some more Face Shop goodies.

That restaurant with a Yonsama room. Thought I took a picture to remember which one, gosh, there are so many!


They advertised about the re-decorated Yonsama room

Wow, they use a lot of his long-haired pictures, drooling :)

Hehe, I checked it closely, it's either a humonguous poster or a real wallpaper. Now, which wallpaper company can we order it from, Farrow & Ball?

The saleslady is so nice and gave me this shopping bag + a poster this time!! Since I heard from cloudnine and bb before that bb cream is very good, so I got quite curious. bb cream is actually like a coverage cream and you can use it as a foundation. Apparently there are many Korean brands of bb cream and Face Shop also carries many lines. Something similar in the market are Smashbox's Photo Finish to even out skin tone and Shu Uemura's Pro-concealer which I heard works like a charm. Afterall, who doesn't want to have luminous skin like those Korean stars? Hahaha, I figure out I need all the help I can get, we'll see :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime

Wah having a nice and happy long weekend ho.Is there a festival in Japan? Last two days I saw in the newpaper, it seem there is a festival in Japan and Korea as well.

Should be a happy and memorable day with our baesister as well.

Cheers

Jenny

Hydee Pole Photography said...

Hi Jaime! That shop looked awesome.. BYJ everywhere and I love that bag.. really nice.. Yes I know Farrow and Ball I find them here too. I'd be lucky if I could get hold of one but doubt it.. You can get yourself pampered now and relax.
Love, Hyds

jaime said...

Hi Hi Jenny,

Yes, our timing is so right, I am planning to post about it! So, you heard of it? It's called 'coming of age' day celebrating young peoeple who reach the age of 20. Thanks for reminding me, please take care!

love ... jaime

jaime said...

Hehe Hyds,

Good luck, I think Farrow & Ball's revenue will double if they decide to produce BYJ wallpaper :) Thanks, I'll let you know how this BB cream works out. (I frankly have never seen it before in Canada, you have heard of it in UK?) Thanks for writing to me :)

love .... jaime

Hydee Pole Photography said...

No but will keep my eye open. At first I thought they were bb's when I saw the picture in her blog. It should work alright ;-)
Love, Hyds