Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not Enough HRH

hi hi my dear sisters .... so, have you watched today's episode 6? Did you know it started 15 minutes earlier than the usual 9:55pm? Phew! Thanks to xiaoyi's email, I just knew about it right before the show starts.


My only complaint about episode 6 is : there's just NOT enough of HRH! I'm so glad I didn't miss the prince's fighting with Kakdan. Is that really him who ran a few feet up the wall and made a side flip landing back on the ground?? (btw my dear Damdeok, you're in bigger trouble now for leaving dirty footprints on the wall!) I know I know, this side flip probably appears every 15 minutes in a Jackie Chan's movie, even Keanu Reeves has flexed similar stunt in his 'Matrix' series. But coming from our prince, his every move just seems smoother, swifter and more elegant.


There's just a lot of dialogs in this episode, I can only guess that the high priestess proclaimed before the King and the cabinet of ministers that Prince Damdeok is the true heir because the Star appeared where he is born, right? Seems like Kiha and Sujini also saw their previous life as Gajin and Sae-oh. Hehe, but did you see the preview of episode 7? Looks like all the good scenes will be in there, remember the Damdeok fainting scene, the scene where he saw his people suffer and that very enviable scene of Kiha napping with Damdeok! I can't wait for tomorrow, back at regular 9:55pm airtime, see you there!


all screencaps from cafe.daum.net/byjgallery by style and zeze

14 comments:

HeippieH said...

I concur, this episode has too little HRH, overall not much momentum, maybe because we don't understand what was going on through the dialogs. I can see his acting is excellent.

jaime said...

yes h, I can't wait for tomorrow. where do u watch it , h? in Baidu?
love .. jaime

HeippieH said...

I watched the mbc today staying at home. What? There is more tomorrow? I did not know ...

MYMY said...

h!!! 9:55PM korean time, 9/27... dont miss ok? hehe, i think YJ cleaned it himself (@p@ )...
im 75% sure that dat was him!!!
jaime onni? u did watch the preview silver, gold, navigate dvd vod's rite and read gaulsans translation? if u did, t think u will understood 5o% of todays episode... maybe and i hope! nice viewing everybody! 3 hours left :)
p.s. quilt was ok until this morning... but down again???

jaime said...

hi mymy, thanks for reminding me. I actually re-watched the 3 preview DVDs before the 1st week of airing just to refresh myself on the drama. hehe, I printed out gaulsan and suehan's translations too cause they are really a big help.

I just read that gaulsan has posted her summary of epi 6 in KOB. Big big thanks to her.
JUst finished epi 7, that was gooood, right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Chinggu!

I agreeeeeeeeeeee! There's not enough of HRH last night! I demand a full-page apology from PD Kim & his staff for not showing a lot of HRH(not to mention a lot of him w/o anything over &/or underneath,heheheheheh!uuppps, I forgot that I have to behave properly here lest the sisters here might think I am already insane. Yes, insane with HRH, no less!).

Let's just hope that your prediction for Episode 7 tonight will be true so that we can be contented & very sedated(?hehehhehe). After all, we have been glued to our tubes without understanding whatever they are saying for the past 2 weeks(can only understand them after reading gaulsan's, suehan's & tiffany's translations). Except if HRH mumbles SARANGHAEYO to either Kiha or SZN.

Thanx for the laughs Chinggu! You are really GREAT!

Love, Judy

jaime said...

hehe chinggu,

just finished watching episode 7. he's soooooo gorgeous, drives me wild :) will write about it soon.

love ... jaime

jaime said...

oh yes yes dear h, sorry for answering late. I hope you have watched epi 7 today. If not, please catch it from the vods in byjgallery. there's a lot of him, all serious though.

love ... jaime

Anonymous said...

jaime:

hahahaha, you always come up with something real funny, leaving dirt footprint on the wall? really funny.

byjglobal

vegasbyj said...

hi dear jaime!

i must re-watch both 6 and 7 to have a better understanding. I managed to watch part of 7 this morning and woweewowow...lots of HRH in this episode.

i'm also thankful to gaulsan, suehan and tiff for their translations and summaries.

thanks for a wonderful post!!!

ps: i really enjoy watching him in action...flying on the wall, sword fighting....love it!!

jaime said...

hehe byjglobal, It'll be my pleasure to scrub the footprints for him :)

jaime said...

hi hi vegas, me too. I am very grateful to gaulsan, suehan and tiffany for writing a summary of what they watched. The BYJ family
is so kind.

BTW, how's your meeting w/ yee?

HeippieH said...

Hi Hi mymy and Jaime and all the sisters here, eventually, by now I learned that MBC is showing TWO episodes per week, Wednesday and Thursday. Before PK Kim and his staff write up the apology letter for showing too little of HRH (is this the reason the viewing rate declined?), I have to plea guilty for not doing enough homework to know the showing schedule by heart. Thanks to our loving sisters for passing the schedule around, now I got it. Not able to watch during the week though. I'll watch the replay during weekends. And come here to read Jaime's review and interpretations.

Glad everyone is having good time.

Jaime you rock!

Love,
-H

jaime said...

hi dear h,

sorry h that you didn't know MBC broadcasts 2 episodes per week, Wed & Thur @ 9:55 pm Korea time. Now for reruns this weekend, I don't see anything posted yet?? going to check around some more. If I found it, I'll let u know, ok?

love ...jaime