Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A ‘Suit’able King

I love men in suits, it says distinguished, it says formal, it says gentleman! Of course HRH does not need a suit to be all those, he’s perfectly distinguished even in his ‘birthday suit’! But well, that’s a whole other story …… which is best left out of a squeaky-clean blog like this. So my dear sisters, I present you ……

The ladies’ killer (*o*)

A hot guy by the pool? I want to see his next move ~@@~

The million dollar smile that drives you wild

That 'cute as a button' pose

The serious entrepreneural side

Bull or bear today?

Your return on investment is ......

No comment!

A perfect gentleman

4 comments:

MYMY said...

oxygen tank please!!!! or maybe call that suit guy.... :p :p :p
haha, thanks jaime onni for this post but pls put a warning sign first :p
have anice day everybody!
love, mymy

HeippieH said...

Just one word, he is killing. (oh oh that's three words.) His charm just shines through ... His million dollar smile, his priceless serious ...

jaime said...

my dear mymy .... yes yes, I can get sued w/out a warning sign :)

love ... jaime

jaime said...

hehe my dearest h .... I know the proper h would like the properly suited HRH!

love ... jaime