Thursday, September 6, 2007

Officially Yummylicious - 2

My dear sisters …… before you plunge into any major Nip 'n Tuck jobs, please read this piece of professional advice from the Highest Authority :

A woman had a heart attack and while on the operating table, she had a near-death experience. She saw God and asked, "So, is this it?"

God said, "It’s not your time yet. Go and come back in 30 years."

After her recovery, she figured out since she still has 30 more years to live, she might as well look and feel her best. She decided to go for collagen shots, face lift, liposuction and breast implants. She even had an image makeover with her hair colored and makeup done. She was very satisfied with the result as she looked and felt like a totally new woman!

The moment she stepped out of the salon, she was struck and killed by a speeding truck. She arrived before God and complained, "That’s not fair, I thought you said I had another 30 years to live?!"

God replied, "Ohhhh, is that YOU?? Oops sorry, I didn't recognize you!"


Here's a natural beauty - another series of HRH's official yummylicious pictures for our drooling :






10 comments:

MYMY said...

FIRST! jaime onni! i sometimes watch nip tuck in fox... hehe was she a swan contestant?!?!? :p

onni? whick is ur favorite in this set of pics? me? i really like the last one :)

its seems like he is thinking about me hehehe....
*mymy running......................

Anonymous said...

Yup
I agree it seems like he is just waiting for his girl
*we all think yeah (with wicket eyes) me*
to go kiss him and he is happy about it.

Not that we read to much in to it.


Moontime

vegasbyj said...

oh so yummylicious!
wonder what he was thinking about when he was doing this photo shoot. i know he really concentrates, but what else does he focus on??

gosijo said...

Me too re: the last pic. Oh, how he teases us!

jaime said...

hehe mymy, me too me too. I love the last one, it was my wallpaper for a while. yeah, I think he's thinking about mymy too :)

jaime said...

KISS him?! That forbidden 4-letter word! hahaha moontime, good luck! I wish your dream will be come true too.

jaime said...

hi hi vegas, allow me to be practical. maybe he's focusing on where he'll spend his next vacation?

jaime said...

hehe gosijo, actually in the last pic, I find the tease is not with his face, but his firm chest (blush blush)!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chinggu!

Thanx for the early warning. Honestly, I am very afraid of those nipping & tucking. But if that is what it'll take to mahe HRH notice me, I'll close my eyes & do them ,hhehehehhe! Of course that is, if my dear hubby will allow, hhahahahaha! See, here his financial support will be solely needed, hehehehehe!

So, what does this make of me?Just have to allow all the natural aging process to take its course & hope that we will all age gracefully through loving the most naturally gorgeous man on earth.

Thanx for the laughs . love, caring, & the friendship!

Love lots,
Judy

jaime said...

hehe chinggu, aging gracefully, I think that's what HRH wants of all his family :)