Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cuddlelicious Damdeok - 4

Hehe, my son is a big fan of TWSSG, this happened one day :

Mama, my tummy hurts hurts ......


NO NO! I don't want a stingy needle!!

Do I really have to drink this medicine? It tastes disguuuuusting! :(

Really?! You promise to let me watch TWSSG after homework?? Yippie!

Ummmm...... NOW it doesn't taste so bad anymore,

Hehe, it's even yummylicious! Can I be sick again tomorrow? :)

original from cafe.daum.net/byjfan 수지니
reposted in baidu wlbyj

5 comments:

gosijo said...

So cute! Keep it up, dear Jaime!

jaime said...

hi dear gosijo .....happy belated halloween!

vegasbyj said...

Another great post! I love it!

My favorite scene is when DD told Sujini "Oh Ho". Afer watching several historical dramas, I always see the "elders" say this when they disagaree or are upset. But, watching DD say this just didn't seem right. He did it well, don't get me wrong. I keep watching that scene over and over and each time I have to lol.

thanks for making me smile!!

jaime said...

oh my dear vegas,

I missed watching episode 12. From what I see, it looks like a good one too. After reading what you and gosijo said, I will find time to watch it tonight. Thanks!

love ... jaime

vegasbyj said...

I hope I didn't spoil it for you.

I have to re-watch 14 and 15.