Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Boy has Grown Again

Hehe, don't know if you have noticed, our prince has been really cheerful during the entire filming of TWSSG. Maybe because of this good mood, he seems to have gained a bit of weight all over his beautifully sculpted body - his shoulders, arms, chest and thighs.You think so?

Look at his cute baby face


Makes me want to pinch his cheek cheek (ok ok, won't hurt him, just kiss then :)

Ummmm, shoulder wide enough to rest my big fat head on (hehe, maybe the big fat neck too)

O my O my, him in that tight fitting jeans drives me wild! (sorry bb, affected 'b' zone too dark for further study)



I can't resist taking these gorgeous pictures of him from xiaoyi's blog. They are originally from LL's Room with a View. Thanks xiaoyi for your source of comprehensive HRH everything :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime! I was hoping someone would post these adorable pics from this cf - thanks so much! He is sooooo cute in this one -- I love when he's playing with the dog too, hahaha...

There's a verrrry strong storm forecast for Vancouver today -- I hope I can stay dry! Be well, everyone!

love to all,
coco

jaime said...

hi chief,

hehe, I can't resist the picture of his cute baby face too. You know bb and xiaoyi's blog has posted all of the pictures. I just have a subset.

PLease take care of yourself during the storm, Try not to go out, ok? I'll check with you later.

love ... jaime