Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Handsome handsome

Good morning .... it's a beautiful morning here in Tokyo. The sun is out and the wind is calm. The sky is so clear and blue (and high!), it's the kind of violet blue that is sweet enough to wear. Hehe, maybe I have always been a suburban girl, the skyscrapers to me are like towering oak trees in the forest, the engine sound of the speeding cars sound like chirping birds to me. I love the morning in Tokyo (and the afternoon, and the evening too:)

Hehe anyway, enough nonsense from me. To make this morning even better is to have Yonsama's handsome face greeting me. These pictures are from byjgallery/style. I reposted them from baidu/秀智妮.




Can't work anymore? Sorry! Hehe, no need to thank me, thank him! Have to start my day now, take care!

No comments: