Monday, January 21, 2008

Must be a CEO!

Have you seen his latest released picture with the CEO of Keangnam Enterprises? Don't you agree that our King really looks like a CEO, acts like a CEO, talks like a CEO? So he MUST be a CEO himself!




These are taken from the Keangnam Enterprises website, I believe. Hehe, I think HRH pretty much saves us from the daunting effort of house hunting if we ever move to Seoul :)




There is also news that the mother of Yong Joon's stylist Ms Hong, had passed away. Ms Hong has been his stylist since the days of First Love and they have a very close and trusting relationship. It is reported that BYJ, So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun all visited the funeral home. Yong Joon must feel bad to see his friends being so sad, first Han Jae Suk, now Ms Hong. Hope you are fine, Ms Hong!

6 comments:

gosijo said...

First weddings, now funerals...

I hope Ms. Hong will be able to come to terms with this devastating loss. I don't know if it will be any comfort to her to know that an astonishing number of people around the world share her grief.

Anonymous said...

The lost of a mother is one of the hardest blows to anyone,
hope she is not alone,
and can deal such pain.
My prayers are with her tonight.

Moontime

jaime said...

I agree gosijo, read that Ms Hong is a well respected stylist in her field. For her to have so many big stars paying visits to the funeral, she must be a very popular and loyal friend. Even the BYJ family are sharing her grief.

Please take care!

love .... jaime

jaime said...

Hi moontime,

Thanks for dropping by. You are so nice to say a prayer for Ms Hong. I think she can feel the well wishes from the BYJ family.

Please take care ... love, jaime

vegasbyj said...

It's never easy losing a loved one. It's been 7 years since my father passed away and not a day goes by when I don't remember him. I hope Ms. Hong knows that we in the Bae family send her our deepest condolences.

And these pictures of him are great. He's looking good.

Thanks for sharing!

Take care!

jaime said...

oh my dear vegas,

I feel so sorry to hear about your father. I hope you will not feel so sad. Now I understand why it's hard for you to say bye to your mom every time you leave Hawaii. I miss my parents very much too :(

please take care! my pal!

love ... jaime